Thursday, March 7, 2013

American bakery in Paris

So, yesterday my friend and I went to this really cute American bakery in Paris and I have to say it was quite good. The guy who served us was really funny and nice. Oh, and did I mention that the bakery was jam packed with Americans, yes filled with I would say 20 Americans; it was like a little American party.

I ordered a banana muffin
The best parts of the muffin were the bites that had slices of banana mmm... There was one perfect bite that I took and that was the piece that had a slice of banana and a few lightly toasted walnuts. 
Unfortunately, the bites that didn't have those slices of banana tasted a bit too plain for my liking and were also a tad bit dry. Overall I thought it was a good muffin, but it was definitely overpriced, 3.50€ a muffin no thank you. 

My friend got a rice crispy treat that was not marshmallow-y enough. Can I say that? Basically, it definitely lacked the gooyness of the marshmallows. Definitely not comparable to homemade rice crispy treats.

And look at what these cheeky Americans wrote
(Get it? Frostitute instead of prostitute)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! that looks delicious! im def goin there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made me want rice crispies now :)
    I'll definitely check it out if I can ;)

    ReplyDelete